Becoming a call center agent
The BPO industry here in the Philippines rapidly grows all over the country ever since it started here. And one of the things that clients like about Filipino call center agents is that we can easily adapt their native accents.
As the graduation season approaches , a lot of newly grads are expected to join the BPO industry because it is one of the highest contributors in the employment of Filipinos regardless of the course that the student has taken , but of course we have to remember that call center companies doesn’t care if you’ve graduated from a very popular school or not, because they’re focus is your communication skills.
Let’s face it, not all Filipino graduates can speak fluent English but if you are , that’s your edge. And mind you that not all high-paying companies accept call center newbies. So if you’re looking forward to becoming one of those agents who earn 30,000-40,000 then you need a very strong interpersonal skill and a graded A communication skill.
So what are the key points that you need to remember before applying to a call center company?
- First, you have to compose yourself and think of the possible answers that you can say to the interviewer because initial interviews are very critical.
- You have to sound confident. Confidence is one of the most important traits that you have to possess if you want to prosper and succeed in this industry.
- Be spontaneous. Interviewers are measuring your ability to communicate effectively , so be careful with your sentences.
It is better to ask and be a fool for a minute than not to ask and become a fool forever
Rules of being Amazing by R.Sharma
HASSLE FREE LOAN ONLINE!!
At first I thought this loaning online stuff was just a piece of scam, but upon trying it out myself I proved that LENDDO is definitely one of the most hassle-free and easiest lending company ever!
It’s very simple!
1. Sign-up and register an account, click here for faster access:
2. Link your facebook ,yahoo, linkedin, and gmail accounts to your lenddo account so that you would obtain a Lenddo score of 400- which is one of their requirements before you could loan.
3. Make sure to have 3 trusted networks that has a lenddo score of 400 as well,and that’s just easy! Send invites through facebook or any emails.
AND THAT’S IT!!!
CLICK APPLY FOR LOAN!!!
♀♂By the way just make sure that you are going to apply for a loan with all honest intentions, otherwise you’ll end up getting rejected. ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺
You can click on my link below to SIGN-UP FOR FREE!!!
Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is an opportunity for me to rise up.
Failure is a great opportunity for an intelligent start.
Ok pala yung ph.churpchurp.com! Tweet ka lang kita na! Astig! #phchurpchurp
Sign-up and click here and earn money!
THE DON’TS THAT I ALWAYS KEEP IN MIND:
( How I keep my positive outlook in life )
→Don’t wait for time.
→Don’t wait for love.
→Don’t wait for money.
→Don’t wait for path.
→Don’t wait for opportunity.
→Don’t go for less.
GET THE BEST.
( my favorites ↓ )
→Don’t avoid failure.
→Don’t dwell on mistakes.
LEARN FROM THEM.
→Don’t back down.
→Don’t close your eyes.
OPEN YOUR MIND.
→Don’t run from life.
EMBRACE AND ENJOY IT.
melissa rina profeta
oh my gosh two super handsome men!!! >:) yay!